The Flash Movie Slowing Down

Ok... I'm not really sure what this all means for the film... but it doesn't sound good... On the plus side... it really looks like they care about how this film comes out... it would seem that they are looking for it to be perfect before they go ahead... I can support that... But, I hope they just don't give up on the film and they keep trucking ahead because I think if done right this film could be pretty awesome... I think they should develop a good Superman movie first, which the studio has said they aren't interested in doing anytime soon, which i think is a mistake... I would love to see a good Superman movie and then a good Flash movie... Can you imagine the epic race around the world between Superman and The Flash we've all read about in some HD glory...? Follow the link to read more...

0 comments:

Post a Comment