Four Franchises Go For Four Movies



Found this article about 4 major franchises adding 4th installments... The Lord of the Rings will be adding The Hobbit. X-Men is looking to add another film to its line, either with an X-Men: The New Class series or some other continuation. I don't think we are counting the origins stories here. The Spiderman series will be expanded to 4. I'm guessing there is going to be like 4 villains in this one... Plus there is a Venom story being worked on. Finally the Pirates of the Caribbean series will add Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides to its line of movies... I'm always excited for an addition to these series, but I know there are a lot of people that don't want to see these movies made(besides The Hobbit). I can see why there would be some resistance since each series' 3rd film got the worst reviews, respectively(minus The Lord of the Rings)... Doesn't bother me though, I'd like to see them fix their mistakes... 
To read the article, follow the link below...

0 comments:

Post a Comment