Thoughts On: The Subway


So today I was in Manhattan doing some stuff (don't you worry about it!) and as I was heading back downtown, the train I was on was delayed as soon as I got on it and at each of the next two stops. At the third delay, the conductor gets on the loudspeaker and randomly announces that this particular train would become an uptown train at the next stop. At this point I thought "wtf?!" that was such a good waste of 15 minutes that I could have spent on another train, or not on a train at all for that matter. Where do they decide to change the direction of the train? Why not just follow through with the direction they are going? Michael Scott of Dunder Mifflin makes better decisions and half the time he bombs in the conference room.

This has been another segment of THOUGHTS ON!

0 comments:

Post a Comment