Takers Trailer

This is a trailer for a movie coming out in 2010 called Taker's...
I personally love this genre... The thief movie is always a good one... In this film it looks like the good guys are gonna win considering the first name listed on cast is the cop... The trailer seems a little hectic, and I can't really grasp the concept, but i know that this movie has two hip hop artists in it and Paul Walker... Sounds like another Fast and Furious movie... I can't say that this movie will suck base off the hip hop artists being casted, because T.I. was in American Gangster and I did thoroughly enjoy that film...
Trailer Below

TAKERS, directed by John Luessenhop, revolves around a notorious group of criminals (Idris Elba, Paul Walker, T.I., Chris Brown, Hayden Christensen and Michael Ealy) who continue to baffle police by pulling off perfectly executed bank robberies. They are in and out like clockwork, leaving no evidence behind and laying low in between heists. But when they attempt to pull off one last job with more money at stake than ever before, the crew may find their plans interrupted by a hardened detective (Matt Dillon) who is hell-bent on solving the case.

Cast: Matt Dillon, Paul Walker, Idris Elba, Jay Hernandez, Tip “T.I.” Harris, Michael Ealy, Chris Brown

0 comments:

Post a Comment